Today there was a lesson in grade 6, on the topic: The emergence and collapse of the empire of Charlemagne.
During the lesson the students learned:
- In what ways did the first rulers of the German kingdoms strengthen their power?
- What does the word empire mean?
- Who was Charlemagne
- How were the wars in Italy and Spain
- On the conquest of the Saxons
- How did the empire of Charlemagne
- What was the Carolingian revival?
- How and why did the empire of Charlemagne fall apart?
- Began to prepare for the CDF