Today there was a lesson in the 6th grade, where we went on to study the history of the Middle Ages.
During the lesson the students learned:
- What the History of the Middle Ages studies
- Why is each new period in history shorter than the previous one?
- By what sources do scientists study the history of the Middle Ages
- How the Franks conquered Gaul
- How Hlodvig ruled the state at the end of the 5th century
- How grew nobility
- How was the battle of Poitiers
- How was the military reform of Karl Martel
- Who should be the king of the francs