Today there was a history lesson in grade 5, in which students made a wall-newspaper project on the Olympic Games. We listened to a presentation with a report, took part in a quiz. Wrote a test paper on the theme "Invasion of the Persian troops."
I share my development.
Examination for students in grade 5 on the topic: Invasion of the Persian troops.
1. Trier -
2. How many Hellenic states created an alliance to defend against the Persians?
3. Describe how the day passed in Fermopilsky Gorge.
4. How did the Salamis battle end?
5. How did the Athenians prepare for war at sea?
6. Make a story about one of the battles of the Greeks with the Persians on behalf of a participant in this battle.