Today there was a history lesson in grade 5, continued to study the topic: "In Athenian schools and gymnasiums."
Type of lesson: a journey with role-playing elements.
Plot: The class is in a Greek school. Pupils are Greek disciples, I am their teacher. They studied Greek lessons: literacy and arithmetic.
In class, the students:
- learned how to learn poetry in ancient Greek schools
- what types of dances existed among the ancient Greeks
- what musical instruments did the ancient Greeks play?
- how did you study in the palestra and gymnasium
- learned the names of ancient Greek scientists who have made a great contribution to the development of world science.