On August 17, at 15:00 Moscow time, the second lesson on artistic embroidery was held on the topic: Transferring a picture to fabric. Filing and processing edge of the product. During the lesson, students were introduced to the types of transferring the pattern to fabric and how to put them into practice. The following types of pattern transfer to fabric were studied:
- Translation of the pattern on the fabric through the copy paper.
- Transferring the pattern to fabric by pripisivaniem.
- Translation of the picture on the ground.
- Transferring the pattern to fabric by shuffling.
- The transfer of the image on the account.
Next, students were explained how to hem and process the edges of the products. At the next lesson, which will take place on August 21 at 15:00 Moscow time, we will proceed to study the new section “Decorating seams”, which can be used for embroidering children’s linen, knitted clothes, etc.
I will be glad to see you!